Gardens club house information
The Gardens at Rhinebeck Residential Homeowners Association Club House Policies
1. Residents are responsible for knowing and observing these rules, and for ensuring that their children and guests know and follow them.
2. The clubhouse is available for use form 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
3. Residents and their guests use the clubhouse at their own risk and liability. The Gardens HOA will not be responsible for accident, injury, or personal property.
4. No child under the age of 16 may use the clubhouse without the active supervision of a parent or guardian.
5. A resident, who is responsible for their conduct, must accompany guests. Residents are expected to use discretion in the number of guests they invite, particularly at times when the facility is crowded.
6. Animals, with the exception of service dogs, are not allowed in the clubhouse.
7. Smoking is prohibited within the clubhouse
8. Residents and guests are responsible for properly disposing of their own litter.
9. The last person to leave the clubhouse if responsible for turning off the lights and resetting thermostats to energy-saving levels - 60 degrees for heating and 75 degrees for cooling. All doors, including doors to the deck, must be closed and locked.
10. Owners and Residents may reserve the clubhouse for a private party on a first-come, first-
reserved basis. Owners who lease their units may reserve the clubhouse for a private party, but residents get first priority. Contact Elite Property Services at 845-203-1020 for reservations. Reservations require two checks in advance, one check for $100 to cover normal wear and tear and energy consumption and the second check for $200 which shall be refundable deposit to cover damage or cleaning costs. The sponsoring owner or resident must sign a Waiver & Release Form prior to renting the clubhouse; that form must be returned with the rental fee.
11 . Party guests are not permitted to use the pool or the exercise facility.
12. Hosts are responsible for seeing that all of the policies and rules for clubhouse use are followed. Noise outside the building and loud entertainment must be reduced after 9 p.m. in consideration for residents of nearby homes.
13. Hosts must provide their own supplies, remove all litter, and see that the facility is cleaned. This
includes wiping down counters, appliances, and tables, and cleaning up any spills on the floors. All furniture must be put back in its original location. Please do not drag the furniture across the carpet.
14. The clubhouse is to be vacated and closed by 11 p.m. The facility will be inspected after a party to ensure it is in satisfactory condition, and the deposit will not be returned until any deficiencies are corrected.
15. Violations of rules should be reported to Elite Property Services at 845-203-1020. Any such report should include identification of the offender(s). Repeated violations shall be sufficient grounds for withdrawal of clubhouse privileges